Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Uncontrollable

HATE.
One of the most horrible words in the english language. It brings nothing but negative thoughts, negative vibes, negative emotions, and negative responses. Why then is it, so hard to control? To get rid of? When you feel that you have been completely and totally wronged & stepped upon like last year's grungy doormat?
I am currently involved in a most unfortunate situation which will remain without names to protect the not so innocent. There is a person that, for reasons unknown, feels that I am simply not worthy to walk the planet. I have never done anything to harm or hurt this human. I can only surmise that, due to their own self loathing, they have decided to take their issues out on me. The problem is that they are hurting my child in the process. Not in a physical sense, mind you, but in the lowest, most horrible form of attempt at emotional duress my child should never have to endure. Hence the musing on the aforementioned word. Other than having the countenance of the Dahli Lama, how does one get past the loathing? I shall continue to ponder ... hopefully, one day, I will reach an answer. Hate takes up too much energy ... I need that energy for other endeavours in my life ... now to figure out how to let it go. I sincerely hope karma does, in fact, come full circle.
~ The Girl In The Little Black Dress

No comments: