Saturday, April 12, 2014

What You Have (but may not see) Might Be All That You Need

Life is generally a random form of crazy lately. I say this because I'm currently choreographing 2 theater shows, busting my brain with a full time school schedule, trying to be a good mom, trying to be a good girlfriend to the love of my life that I live with, actively fighting my ex over custody issues with our son, actively backing my sweetheart on his own issues with an ex .... with all of that, sometimes it seems that the diagnosed schizophrenics & psychotics have it easy by comparison!

Then I look around.  I have an an amazing, inspiring, creative & strong two children who love me, I have a romantic partner in my life who backs me up regardless & is never absent if a shoulder is needed, I have a close knit group of friends that are there no mattet what, & a family that supports me, even if they don't truly understand the issue.

Crazy Life, Bring It On. I do believe I can completely handle this! (and so can you .. just look for what you already have!)

~ The Girl In The Little Black Dress

No comments: